Sunday, December 16, 2012

Last Quilt of 2012?

Working full time takes up so much time! By the time I get to the end of the day, I don't have a lot of mental energy to quilt, so I haven't been doing much of it this year. We took 4 diving trips this year and 3 of them were a week long and involved flying. The 4th was a 3-day trip to the Channel Islands. I also spent the fall season learning the sport of roller derby and playing a lot of Guild Wars 2. 

But the reason for this post is to share another quilt I finished. This is a Disappearing Nine-Patch made for a friend's soon-to-born baby. She is due on Christmas and the quilt was handed over tonight! 





I am also in the process of finishing off a child's quilt that may be donated and my 3rd Veteran's Hospital quilt. After those, I'm going to work on the nightmare that is the Garden Party Quilt and I have  a baby quilt to finish off sometime in the late-winter or spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment