Sunday, December 23, 2012

Works in Progress...

So you may be wondering what I am up to now. This week I almost-finished a quilt that I think I'll be donating to Quilts For Kids and it would actually be my 3rd for them. I just needs to make up my mind if that is where it is going because the only thing left is the label. I'll have to put it up and take a picture of it soon.

I have a quilt that is going to the Palo Alto Veteren's Administration hospital- it would be my 3rd to this cause as well. However, I have no medium or dark blue thread to quilt it with, so I'm waiting until I need to go to the store to pick up a spool.

I'm back to cutting my Garden Party quilt. This one may rank up there with the Tetris quilt.  It seems like there are a million teeny tiny pieces to this quilt, and I'm always worried with projects like that that it won't all come together when I piece it. This is a scrap quilt, so I'm even more concerned than usual. Back to cutting...

No comments:

Post a Comment